Thursday, February 2, 2012

ELF Cream Eye Liner Review

Aghh.. I Feel like I've been neglecting my blog! I've been super busy with things in my life and it seems when I sit down to write this review that I meant to have up at least 2 days ago.. So without further a do.... Here is ELFS cream eyeliner in black.


I bought this eye liner when I ordered my elf online, and the cost was $3.00 which isn't bad at ALL. I've heard this eyeliner to be compared to Coastal Scent's cream eyeliner, which I haven't tried yet but I defintely plan on it! the website states that this cream formula creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. I agree. I find this very smudge proof and once applied it dries fast which is always awesome. I did a swatch on my hand when i bought it and tried to remove it with a make up remover wipe and I had to sit there and scrub it off! thats how awesome this is!

PROS:
Smudge Proof
Sticks wonderful
Blends Well
Last's Long
Dries Fast

CONS:
NONE!

WHERE TO BUY:
www.eyeslipsface.com
target
wal-mart

OTHER SHADES:
look at www.eyeslipsface.com

14 comments:

  1. Nothing is better than gel eyeliner.
    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post pictures of it's use? Also would like to see it versus normal eyeliner, like liquid and pencil please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i havent been able to bc i havent had a good camera, but I got one now so i will add them on asap!

      Delete
  3. wow...I'm surprised you really liked it! I use a similar one by maybelline but I prefer using waterproof liquid eyeliner...it stays and you never have to re-apply! Great post! thanks for the info!!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer a pencil liner but for my top i like to use this!

      Delete
  4. I got this last month and I cant beleive I waited so long to try it! And for 3 dollars its such a deal. Why buy a $10 one that is just the same quality :p great review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to let you know that I've given you an award! Check out my blog for the details :) http://randomlyreese.blogspot.com/2012/02/lovely-blog-award-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blog so much! it is so cute! keep it up girl! :)

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog! I have awarded you with a versatile bloggers award! Please check out my latest post to see what to do next xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. GRAT POST:) I like your blog Its cute.

    If you want to see an amazing French hotel...check out my blog:)

    have a great week dear

    LOVE Maria from inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love elf products!
      Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
      -Jenna <3

      Delete