Friday, January 13, 2012

ABC'S OF MY LIFE!

I THINK  THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER! IF YOU DO THIS, LEMME KNOW SO I CAN CHECK IT OUT!
A: Age - I am 23.

B. Bed Size - just a normal size i guess lol.

C. Chore you hate -Washing the damn  dishes! omg!
D. Day - Tuesdays, BEcause teen mom and big bang theory is on!!

E. Essential start to your day - A freeeezing cold vanilla coke! aghhhhhhh.

F. Favourite Colour - Pink. anyone who knows me. knows its pink!

G: Gold or silver-Silver. no offense but gold jewelry is ugly to me.

H: Height- I am 5'4 . im short!

I. Instruments -My Computer ! i'm not musically challenged!

J: Job title - Stay at home mom / blogger

 

K. Kids -I have 2 kids! Collin who is 3, which he turns 4 on May 18th! and Luke who is 9 months old and will  be 1 on April 18th. I also want 2 more kids eventually and HOPE they are girls!

L. Live in: LOUISIANA!
M: Mum's name - Deanna 

N: Nickname - MOM lol

 

O. Overnight Hospital Stay - Birth of my kids of course! and also when I was pregnant with Luke, I had to stay the night before thanksgiving because I was having placenta previa problems! 

P. Pet peeve - girls who are youtubers and are spoiled effin brats! - just 1 in particular but no names :)

Q. Quote from a Movie -  We have to work at this everyday, you and me. because I want you. I want all of you. Forever. can you do that? -the notebook

R: Right or left handed - Right handed.

S: Siblings - April, 31. Toni, 13. Matthew 14

T.Time you wake up - Between 8-9am

U. Underwear -victoria secret!!!! 


V: Vegetables you dislike -cabbage. is that a veggie?

W. What make you run late -Nothing! I hate being late

 

X. X-ray you've had - Dont  think ive had any

Y. Yummy food you make -Club Sandwiches!
Z: Zoo -Love zebras!!

12 comments:

  1. here's mine! http://emilymejia.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-abcs-of-my-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow great post
    new follower of ur blog
    follow back my blog
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey pretty nice getting to know u better :) just started following your blog XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for commenting on my blog, i followed back "D it'll come up as 'dmg cosmetics' xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love things like this. Its so great to learn more about each other :)

    http://beautyinabottleat.blogspot.com/2012/01/abcs-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovies! will follow all of back! and will read your abcs!

      Delete
  6. This was so cute! I did one too :-)

    http://youthebeautiful.blogspot.com/2012/01/abcs-of-april-fun-facts.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is awesome! I hate washing the dishes and youtube brats, and teen mom and the big bang theory kick ass! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. love posts like this!!
    dying to know what youtuber you are talking about haha!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete