Friday, January 13, 2012

MY TOP 5 FAVORITE EYE SHADOWS OF 2011

So here is my top 5 favorite and most worn eyeshadows of 2011. If you would like a full review on anything that is listed please leave a comment and let me know!




MAC PIGMENT IN TAN
This pigment is so amazingly beautiful! This shadow was the most worn shadow in my collection of 2011. This pretty pink brown bronze gold color is so easy to blend into your eye lids and it goes on so smooth.It's also long lasting. I Love to pair it with the next pigment below :) It retails at MAC for 20.00 US dollars.


MAC PIGMENT IN PINK BRONZE
Now alot of you are probably thinking, SERIOUSLY!!!! this color is  so insanly ugly! but it's one of my favorites! I like to apply tan pigment lightly and then apply this color on top to tone it down a bit because this pinky-orange color is so bright, but it turns into an amazing look! It also retails at mac for 20.00 US dollars.



CLINIQUE PAIR OF EYESHADOW DUO IN BRONZE SATIN / IVORY BISQUE
I cannot even begin to fathom how freaking much I love this duo. This is my everyday go to look. The feeling of these matte shadows are amazing and they apply and blend so well! so gorgeous! I apply the light shadow on my lid and the bronze color into my crease and its amazing!!! LOVE IT! although, I heard this was discontinued? It retailed at 18.00 US dollars.




HIP STUDIO SECRET PROFESSIONAL DUO IN PLATINUM
This duo has been in my top 5 favorites in 2009 and in 2010. It's probably going to end up in alot of my monthly favorites and my 2012 favorites LOL. This duo is my favorite duo for a silver/black smokey eye. I cannot even count the number of these I have went through because I CANNOT find ANY other silver that AMAZING in this duo! its so easy to apply, just a little hard to blend!  I THINK it retails around 8-9 US Dollars. (could be wrong)




MAYBELLINE EYE STUDIO COLOR EXPLOSION IN AMETHYST
Okay.. I bought this expensive ass pallette in October :/ LOL. but It quickly became my favorite purple pallette! I bought it because of the sparkling top coat color...its freaking amazing. and this is such a highly pigmented pallette for drugstore brand. it's a little pricy but it was SO worth it. Retails for 10.99 US Dollars.

5 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie,I saw your link on Kims blog and follow you now.I´d appreciate if you follow back.Have a wonderful weekend.
    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi new follower from the beauty blog hop. I think the Mac Pink Bronze color looks gorgeous! Looks like it'd be great paired with some tans or browns. Love for you to follow back!

    -Kristin@meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete