Monday, January 23, 2012

ELF COMPLEXION PERFECTION REVIEW

Ok girls! I'm finally back into my routine so time for a review! This review was requested by the lovely http://melodylouise.blogspot.com/  go check her out , she is awesome! So, I'm gonna try something new because I wasn't like the way I was writting and designing my reviews, so please let me know which way you like the way I write them! go check out my reviews from before and let me know!

I bought the elf complexion perfection from target for $3.00 last week and have been playing with it, I have problems with redness , ALOT of redness so I always rely on a green concealer to help cover it, and I must say the green in this pallette works wonderful! I haven't quite figured out what the other colors are for yet, but i like to swirl them and lightely apply it to help set my foundation and it seems to work great! The only thing I DIDN'T like about this is it's incredibly messy, it has alot of fall out and it drives me insane!! But other then that, I think EVERY one should own this in their collection. LOVE THIS, I'll defintely be repurchasing this!


PROS
-covers redness
-good for setting foundation
-affordable

CONS
-too much fall out

PACKAGING:


Comes in a sturdy black container with a very nicely sized mirror inside, and comes with the 4 shades in pink, green, blue and yellow.








DOES IT WORK?




I would say yes :)













WHERE TO FIND:
- www.eyeslipsface.com
-target
-wal-mart








4 comments:

  1. ahh thanks honey!Really good review!
    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a love/hate relationship with this product, but its excellent value for money! Looks great on you, fab review! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It defiantly helps my complexion! Great post,now following! xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are verrry welcome sabrina!!

    katie, I feel ya lol and thanks!!

    and amy thanks, will follow back!

    ReplyDelete