Saturday, January 21, 2012

HAUL: ELF AGAIN -_-

I know, I know.... I went on the deep end again at wal mart tonight... I went down the make up aisle and just starting grabbing stuff that I didn't order offline... I plan on making ONE more elf trip after I get my order in I made from the website and will be getting what I didn't order offline and then I'll be done with ELF for awhile, at least from buying it because it seems like my make up collection is turning into nothing but elf, -_-......

I promise i'm going to start doing the reviews you guys have requested for me to do, I'm in the process of trying out the products so I can give an honest review :) So I PROMISE, reviews are coming!

ON WITH MY ELF HAUL!


TRANSLUCENT MATIFYING POWDER $3.00:



UNDER EYE CONCEALER AND HIGHLIGHTER $3.00:



MATTE LIP COLOR IN NEARLY NUDE $3.00:



ALL OVER COVER  STICK IN PINK LEMONADE $1.00:




SOOTHING LIP BALM IN STRAWBERRY CREME $1.00:



BRIGHTENING EYE LINER IN BLACK & SHARPENER $1.00:

 

WANT A REVIEW ON ANY PRODUCTS FEATURED? LEAVE A COMMENT!


10 comments:

  1. Please review the lip color and the concealer/highlighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes mam :) writting it down. review will be posted in the next 2 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plain and simple I love ELF products, u picked out some awesome stuff~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please review the concealer and all over colour stick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can never have too many ELF hauls!!
    Would love to know how the concealer turns out!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks guys! and reviews coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!! I really wish that they would sell elf in ireland!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo! I totally want to get the "all-over stick" in Pink Lemonade! That looks so useful!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. no elf in ireland!!1 ? have you tried their website? and urban umbrella, it even smells like it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE elf produtcs, cheap but work! Cute blog, keep it up! Will watch to see whats next!

    Kerrie
    http://tinyurl.com/allthingsbeauty

    ReplyDelete