Thursday, January 19, 2012

MY SECOND BLOG AWARD!

Wow. My second blog award in 1 day is amazing and you have no idea how much this makes my day! thank you so much http://www.youthebeautiful.blogspot.com/
This is awesome and she is awesome so be sure to go follow her channel! She's awesome! The rules say I have to award 15 people, and while I don't have the time to sit down and go thru my list, (come on guys, I have 2 kids running around right now lol. Its chaotic!) I'm gonna award 5 people this and the other 10 i'm gonna let you just snag the award, all you gotta do is comment and i'll add your link to the list!  ( this could help gain you followers) !



Here Are The Rules:
You must Thank the person who gave you the award, including a shout out with a link back to their blog.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Send the award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs you love and let them know about it.
Seven Random Facts About Me:

1. I have 2 tattoos and 1 peircing that arent my ears. my tattoos are of avril lavignes clothing line skull on my right hip and I have hello kitty on my back right hip.

2. I was born deaf, but have had 8 ear surguries to repair it and while I can hear fine, I'm at least 45% deaf in my left ear.

3. I'm absolutely obessed with Hello Kitty.

4. I look up to Avril Lavigne and own everything of her. except her newest perfume which I want so bad :(

5. I live in the deep south of LOUISIANA :)

6. David Garrett is my future ex husband

7. I have a very bad case of social anxiety while it may not seem like it, I do. And my phobias are of lakes, oceans and swamps.

i pass this award to:


6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Jess! Im psyched! Very cool, and congrats on your second award as well.
    -Kristin@meetmeonthebrightside

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve those awards. You are a natural blogger. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry for late reply thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete