Thursday, January 26, 2012

HAUL : ELF

My name is Jessie & I'm addicted to E.L.F............. No , but seriously..I am LOL. It's just  so freaking affordable and amazing quality! I received these items from there WEBSITE because it was free shipping over $20.00 and thought it be great because I can choose from my own colors! So I did! Lets see what I got!!

NOT PICTURED: I accidently ordered transultion powder unaware I already owned it, so keeping it as back up!


IT CAME IN THIS BOX:


AND IN THESE CUTE BAGS:




AND THIS IS WHAT I RECIEVED!:



THE GOODIES:






Make up removing cleansing wipes $3.00










Blush in Twinkle Pink $3.00













Bronzer in Bronzed $3.00






Blush & Bronzer Duo $3.00













Hollywood Eye Lash Kit $3.00












Blending wedges $1.00


Custom Eyes in Pink Ice $1.00






Custom Eyes in Moondust $1.00





Cream Eye Liner in Black $3.00

Essential Line Smudge Brush $1.00

Studio Line Stippling Brush $3.00




Gem Brow Brush $4.00



Glitter Gloss in Dazzling Diamond $3.00

If you would like a review on anything, leave a comment!
ALSO, ENTER MY GIVEAWAY, CLICK HERE

18 comments:

  1. please review the gel liner, i have read reviews online but would like to see pictures with it versus a regular pencil or liquid liner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gel eyeliner,it´s the best!That blush looks pretty nice,actually everything looks pretty nice!
    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome haul! I love elf! That bedazzled tweezer is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love elf, got the cream eyeliner myself, just done a review of it and i LOVE it :) do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow awesome haul! love your blog by the way! i had to follow! :)

    http://www.iloveluxe11.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, nice new makeup to play with :) I'd love to hear how the cream eye liner is. A review on that would be interesting. Love your music selection. I miss you is playing right now and it's one of my very favorite incubus songs !

    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the review for that will be coming soon! and i LOVE this song lol. its my ring back!!!

      pardon me is my other fav!

      Delete
  7. nice songs :)i love elf blushes they are gorgeous and cheap!


    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete