Tuesday, January 24, 2012

FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF COASTAL SCENTS GO PALETTE - LONDON

-BANG, BANG, WE'RE BEAUTIFUL AND DIRTY RICH.

Am I the only one who likes to blare lady gaga for inspiration when posting a new blog? I am, helps me figure out what I need to write and keeps me focused!! LOL, ANYWAYS.

I FREAKING love coastal  scents, I have the 88 shimmer palette, which I need to repurchase bc I've used almost all of the colors. THAT'S how much I LOVE that palette :) I also own one of the brush sets which are also amazing!!! And the brush cleaner and their hot pink kabuki that is my LOVE!!! okay..ON WITH  THE ACTUAL MEANING OF THIS POST AHAHA

-BREAK IT DOWN AND JUST DANCE ....LALALAAAAAAAA


I just recently gotten the go palette in London and I've just been to busy to actually mess around with it (eeekk.. my bad) but I finally decided to open it and OH EM GEE it's so pretty!!! FIRST OFF, I didn't really play with it because it was so tiny and it was just one of those things I put in my drawer that's made for products I need to play with and I was digging around and pulled it out, and been looking at it and here we go with my thoughts on it!

-PROMISE I'LL BE KIND,  BUT I WONT STOP TILL THAT BOY IS MINE

I originally bought this because of the light purple  in it, because it's my favorite purple color EVER and I couldn't find it in anything other then the 88 palette so that's why I picked it and because LONDON, is what I want to name my daughter one day and my most want to visit places in the world.


I payed $8.95 for this, its super affordable!

I opened the box and was surprised at how small it was, it's like the size of a MAC SKIN FINISH but squared shaped, So it's definitely good for traveling and on the go it had 12 eye shadows and they are dime sized which is probably the only thing I didn't like about this. They are very pigmented, the shimmery ones are. I don't really like the matte ones too much, they were kind of chalky for me. ( 3rd row)

My favorites were the first light blue, all the purples, and the blacks. the charcoal looking black  is actually pretty glittery :) it's super pretty! and the matte black is definitely good for setting your eyeliner!

I LOVE this and I think you should go freaking get it!


 Here are some swatches! Got this pic from google, my camera batteries are completely dead and I needed to get this up tonight -_-


If you have this palette or any of them from the collection, please tell me what you think of it!


25 comments:

  1. i need music to post too :) lol and for inspiration. Thanks for checking out my blog girly. Followed you :)
    -Stokely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours.And what a lovely post,now I have Lady Gaga in my ear ;)
    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours in this, esp the purples :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks and you are welcome stokely :)

    and thanks sabrina, evbodys gotta love gaga!!

    and misseblog the purples are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh that is fantastic! So many nice colours.
    I love the greens.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also listen to music while posting!! It puts me in the zone!Lol Gorgeous colors!! Thanks for following me, following back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are welcome! and yes very pretty greens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a very fun palette! thanks for the swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shades..they are all pretty..x0

    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the purples! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, i did a look with theem today and they're amazing!

      Delete
  11. I love make up!! an colors of course!
    Thanks for visiting my blog! I love yours and I´m your new follower!!! kisses!
    http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Great palette! Ya, I do agree though, it is pretty small :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! great palette, so affordable!:') thats just enough colours for me:)

    check and follow me:)
    http://elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will def. follow back! thanks for following!!!!

      Delete
  14. Hi dear, thanks for stopping by. I like the blues and purples in this palette. Following you on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful make-up!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these palettes! I have four in London, Paris, Sydney, and Moscow and I love them all. Great colors and very pigmented. Love your blog so I just followed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'd love to get the nnutural colored one!!! thank you doll!

      Delete