Sunday, January 15, 2012

MUST HAVE HAIR PRODUCT :AUSSIE 3 MINUTE MIRACLE.



This first came about to me in 2008, I just given birth to my son Collin and I wanted a fresh new look. So I went to my local hair salon and told my stylist I wanted to go blonde, Which wasn't my best idea because I was a brunette and it just turned out horrific and It came out sun kiss orange.. -_- It totally FRIED my hair and she recommended this product. I tried and it amazingly tamed the frizziness.. I FELL IN LOVE!


THE PRODUCT:
Comes in a purple container with a white lid. The product comes out when you squeeze the bottle. No need to open or shut! This product promises to deep condition your damaged do's and says it's a simple fix for dry hair! It also contains Australian natural ingredients! This also contains 8.0 oz. of product. It smells of coconut and pina coloda.
It comes at an affordable price of 2.99-3.99. varies by location and store.


WHERE TO FIND:
 Just about any store that sales hair care products.


HOW TO USE:
After shampooing hair with Aussie shampoo of course :) Use a pea size amount and lather then into your hair, not so much to your roots. start from the tips and work your way up. Leave in for 3 minutes, then rinse and wah la!


MY REVIEW:
This is my favorite conditioner. I will not use any other conditioner. My hair is super thin and this works great for my hair. It's so easy to brush out my hair and it just smells great and I get so many compliments about it! I also love that its so affordable! I urge that every one tries this!






13 comments:

  1. I love the way Aussie products smell!!! I use this too sometimes on my thin hair and it works pretty good for me.
    -Kristin from Meet Me on the Brightside

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this, except its a pain to get in Australia. I can only get it from ebay.

    http://beautyinabottleat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i thought it would be alot easier over there bc its an australian product! that blows my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower from
    www.youtuber247.blogspot.com

    check out the fanpage at
    www.facebook.com/4evermakeup

    stay in touch and thanks for dropping by

    Much love
    OXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I loooooooove this conditioner. I am already on my second bottle and I just started using it. My fav deep conditioner ever. And it smells so lovely. Following your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks tesha! i will follow back and im on my like... 5th bottle! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this stuff too! i find out about it in beatylish and bought it just because it was so many good reviews, i got it with coupon on the bottle at my local store about a month ago for less than 2$, i tried it and i am in love with it! For such a small price such a great product! and smell is amazing!

    ReplyDelete